Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fantabulous February - Day Eighteen! *updated*

Happy birthday to my retarded sister who finally becomes a teenager today. I feel old.

Inspiration for today:
If I may say so, my favourite FF picture till date.

You know the drill, but still, email your bloglinks to kanika.kaul22@gmail.com.
Add me on facebook if you please, over HERE. Just add a message saying you read my blog. Okay :)

Shall update this post by midnight. Fo shizz.

My Post:
It must be nice for you to have someone to hold you tight during nights where you aren't sure of yourself at all. He makes you remember what makes you worthwhile, he adds a dimension to you that you fervently hope never diminishes. You both seem so dysfunctional, like you could self destruct at the slightest poke, but time after time you prove that you are more than a lightly built house of cards. You can't topple. He won't let you.


Amour and all,
Kanika

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I couldn't write today. I came online rather late. Besides,I don't think I'd have been able to produce anything worth reading(or writing)by this. It's a lovely picture but my post would have been super mushy.Sending you a request on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. Join today. Your contribution means a lot. :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10:56 AM

    Wow. I love the way you write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really sexy Kanika. Adding you!

    ReplyDelete