Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fantabulous February - Day Twenty Eight! *updated*

Inspirationnnn:


Email your bloglinks to kanika.kaul22@gmail.com! Or send them in on facebook!
CANNOT BELIEVE TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY.
*starts to cry in a corner*

My Post:
The sun felt nice and warm on my hands, and while I was engrossed in a dog-eared and much-thumbed-through copy of Harry Potter, you leaned in close and kissed me. I'll never forget the shit we got into for kissing in a public place like that. We left the sunny park and ran, laughing all the while, holding hands and feeling extremely young.
The sun rattled down on my neck when I was sitting next to you, looking stoically at my hands clasped tightly in my lap to prevent the inevitable tears and I listened to you tell me how you want to grow up. You didn't say those words, but I think that's what you really wanted to tell me.
There's something about a lovely sunny day and how it always makes me think of that stolen kiss, and I always smile and wait to find another person who would run away with me when the world tried to get too close. Not you anymore. You left, and I'm glad.




Love and lots of it,
Kanika

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what to write. I really wanted something like this. Suits my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally decided to do 'memorable March'! Posted the rules and other details on my blog. Agar aap ki ashirvaad ho toh...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You left. And I'm glad."
    God,I needed to stumble upon these a month back or so! I really did!

    ReplyDelete