Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fantabulous February - Day Twenty Six! *updated*

An unexpected break yesterday due to various technical reasons like the unavailability of a laptop till really late and then no electricity because I live in such a weird strange place. Sorry guys. I didn't want to take one, but exhaustion really took over.

Anyhow, it's 26th and here's today's inspiration:


Email your bloglinks to kanika.kaul22@gmail.com or send them in on facebook. I'll update this post by tonight.

My Post:
A splash of color in a monochrome brain, you blinded me.
You're so beautiful it almost seems unreal to me, that I get to be around you ,with your grace and my unrefined being. I love to watch you when you're swaying softly in happiness or wither in despair.
I would love to watch you die.



Love and other things,
Kanika

3 comments:

  1. I felt orphaned yesterday! I missed FF throughout the whole day and checked and re-checked to make sure that I hadn't missed it. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho,that was strong and surprising.The last line came out of nowhere! You're fond of jerking people a little,aren't you?

    ReplyDelete