Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hahahaha

Soooo my no-internet-today-self-imposed-ban got fucked, and it's all because my boss called and said I have to check my email. I opened a new tab and type facebook.

Teehee.

I've been doing sudoku lately in attempts to increase my brain activity. Sitting in office and playing solitaire leads to imaginary scenes of dust bunnies rolling around in the barren landscape of my mind. Waah what a dialogue.

Joyous June is on, three days to go. Brace yourselves.

Love in glee,
Kanika

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I've friend requested you. Didn't you check? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dust bunnies rolling in the barren landscape" *sticks knees to the chest and laughs*
    Jaunty June! You're finally doing it! Yay yay yay! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha TOMORROW! :D

      Delete
    2. I knowww!
      It's my last entrance tomorrow! I'm really excited.

      Delete
    3. changed it to joyous but still! YAY! TOMORROW! best of luck :)

      Delete