Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In That Moment

I feel divine.

Nothing can ever break this feeling, this wondrous feeling of being the strongest person in the whole world. The most inspired person in the entire solar system.

I feel small.

Every unexplained shadow, every unfamiliar noise, something out of the corner of your eye without a face. An intense acceleration of the heart.

I feel...content.

A warm glow pulsating from my temples to my toes, filling me up with light and a level of calm which is paramount. Smiling and finding things to smile for.

It's a strange night with provoking music.

10 comments:

  1. Ah. I wish I had what you have right now.
    Would kill for a bit of peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get here soon, Ru. It's a lovely view from here.

      Delete
  2. Hope you stay there longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one is going to last! :)

      Delete
  3. Aaw sucha feel gud post.
    Stay thr long kanika.:)

    auankitha.blogspot.com

    M following uu..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks a lot for the follow :) means a lot.

      Delete
  4. Check my blog, you got an award! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woo! thanks pea :D shall acknowledge in the next post!

      Delete
  5. i wish the feelings were contagious..
    but i felt better reading bout ur bliss :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you need some? I shall find a way to send it across :)

      Delete